Saturday, February 16, 2008

Flying through the days!

Its almost been two weeks since I have been home. And, boy, I have done alot! jaja

Two days after I was back I was working again in the day care at my church.

One week after I was back, I wrecked my car!! :(
The insurance company totaled it.
I got a nice sum for it, but now I have to find a nice new-to-me car....sigh....

Last week I also applied to substitute for Conroe Independent School District, next week I will begin doing that :) :)

And that is all for now. As soon as I can get the pics off my phone, I'll post some of my crashed car :'(

1 comment:

laura capello said...

dude. sorry to hear about your car -- i'm assuming you're okay.

so, what's the plan now? fly by the seat of your pants and see where life takes ya?