Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blind Leading the Blind

A Blind Stick Up


This morning as I was reading in the book of Matthew one little part of a sentence stuck out to me and has made me laugh all day long.

It says, "As Jesus went out from there, two blind men followed him,".

I don't know about you, but to picture two blind guys FOLLOWING someone, is pretty darn funny. I don't know how they followed him, but apparently they eventually tracked him down, and were healed.

And that got me to thinking too. We are all spiritually blind, until, by the grace of God our eyes are opened. What a blessing it is to have sight!

God is so good.

:)

2 comments:

Carla said...

I enjoyed this one! So true!!

Chloe said...

I love you, Heather. What a blessing it is to have a friend like you, seeking God day to day. My prayers are with you.