Friday, February 22, 2008

Chicken & Biscuits

Today I substituted in the public school today for the first time. Woo. It went well. I took a P.E. class. And it turned out better than I could have imagined because there was an aid there, who knew what was supposed to happen. I just had be the law and make sure they behaved. The only thing I didn't like about today was we had to make the kids run outside this morning, and it was SUPER cold. bleh.

I also went shopping today :)
I don't like shopping.
I can never find something I like.
It is always more than I want to spend.

Today, however, was different.
Found some good goooood deals. woo.
Now if shopping could always be like that, I would love to shop...jaja


Oh and I have a new-to-me car!! woo

Here's a picture!



What a nice car :-p

Now I just have to think of a name for him.

No comments: