This weekend I helped my sister in law with a huge wedding she was doing the flowers for. This one was one of the biggest wedding she has ever done. It was also different in that all the arrangements were done in floral foam. I have never worked with floral foam before, and so I was a little more than intimidated by it. But, my sister in law totally put me in charge of the two hanging flower arrangements that went at the alter....I told her she was crazy, because if they turned out bad it's the one thing everyone would be sure to see! But she knew what she was doing, because as it turns out, I'm not half bad at this flower arranging stuff!!
(I still think they look like they belong on the top of a casket, and not on a pillar or table....but not bad for my first time, right?)
No comments:
Post a Comment