I cannot stop thinking about how the Bible says
God inhabits the praises of his people.(Psalm 22:3).
God inhabits the praises of his people.(Psalm 22:3).
Some versions even say he is enthroned in our praises.
I may not have been through as many trials as some.
I may even have many more trails that
I cannot even fathom
that will catch me off guard.
I cannot even fathom
that will catch me off guard.
No matter what happens,
I want this to always be my anthem,
and purpose in my heart to make it so.
I want this to always be my anthem,
and purpose in my heart to make it so.
~You are Good~
Your kindness leads me to repentance
Your goodness draws me to your side
Your favor calls me to be like you
Your favor is my delight
Everyday I've awaken my praise and pour out a song from my heart
You are good,
You are good
You are good and your mercy is forever
Your kindness is forever
Your goodness is forever
Your mercy is forever
No comments:
Post a Comment