Tuesday, April 22, 2008

'round, 'round, get around, I get around

>>Greetings earthlings.

>>Today I hail from Hauke High School. An alternative school. Meaning, this is were they send all the "bad" kids. WOooOoo.

>>Actually today has been really pretty good, and easy. Class sizes are about half of what they would be in a regular school, and the kids are surprisingly respectful. I think I wouldn't mind subbing here again!

>>This past weekend was district fine arts competition for the kids at church. I went down into Houston with them to volunteer in a room and just cheer them on. It was a lot of fun. I love doing youth event things!!!!

>>Sunday I was singing "It's a Small World After ALL" when after church I was approached by two young girls that looked strangely familar. Apprently I had subbed in their class the previous week!! YeStErDAy, at yet a different school I hadn't been in before, a student told me I looked really familiar...I said, I'm not surprised!! I think by August I'll know everyone in Conroe, Woodlands, Spring area and be ready for a new city in a new country!

>>That is all. Take me to your leader.

No comments: