Yay! For day two in the sixth grade class at Mitchell Intermediate!
I love working with these older kids. They are big enough to know what to do, and they actually do it (if you keep up on them), but still young to still care about doing a good job (unlike many of the Jr. Highers I've encountered).
Had some fun with period three class yesterday...they were wanting an easier name to call me... one that has stuck, and I even heard to today was Miss J-dawg. :D I told them as long as they put Miss in front of it, it was fine with me :-p (of course within reason).
I started taking some cough syrup last night before church. It's a prescreption kind from like a year ago. I've never felt the side affects of this syrup, that I can remember, but I also didn't take very much of it, which is why I still have it. HOWEVER, this morning I took a third dose....and yeah, I'm feeling it now. Got the drowsiness and dizziness thing going on. I think if I just keep moving, maybe that'll help me from dropping my head to the desk like a rock in a pond.
It's going to be an interesting day with this feeling of my head being slightly detatched and my eyes slightly crossed....bring on the sixth graders!
1 comment:
Nope, I meant Jesus Christ- I added that in because there's really no way to tell who is the most documented person in all of history and since the majority of what I wrote was talking about how there's no way one could say Caesar was the most documented, I added that last statement in to make it clear that I wasn't suggesting that Christ was. Because really, there is no way to decide that. Even though I'm rooting for Christ much more than Caesar inside. :)
Post a Comment