Sunday, December 2, 2007

eStoy muy feliz

This week we got a Christmas tree! A real one. It has made all the difference for being away from home during this, my favorite season.






Here is our naked tree. Emma was soooo excited. She was saying alllll day "Today Christmas is coming!!!"











Chloe and Carey lighting up the place...they put both colored and white lights on. I was skeptical at first, but it turned out ok.













Me and Emma...there wasn't enough of that nasty gold garland stuff so we decided to wear it :)















Ooo! AHhhh!! The finished product!! See the red ribbons around the tree...I did that part.










Dina and Esther. Dina was our DJ. She kept the Christmas music going...most of the time.



My time here so far has been so blessed. God has really blessed me. Even though I am far away from family and friends, I am blessed with new family-like-friends. I hope you all have very merry Christmas.





and remember...........
...its ok to be crazy sometimes.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love your tree! You did GREAT WORK pal! Miss ya and I was soo glad to hear from you this weekend

laura capello said...

we finally put our tree up last night. it's completely naked but IT IS UP.