Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Durango

Hey! So we are in the first week of our Outreach phase! And what a crazy journey it was to get here!! I wasnt sure I would make it. The last week in Monterrey was a bit on the stressful side. Money for my out reach just wasnt coming in. I thought I was going to have to go home. And I wasnt the only one lacking the green...a couple other people on my team too! At the end of the week the staff and students took up an offering. With that I am able to come to Durango with my team for twelve days, after that Chloe, Katelyn, Amber, Oby, and Isai will be going to Argentina and Dina and I will be staying in Monterrey. I would really like to go to Argentina with my team, but we lack 2,000. So, unless something happens, this is how it will go.

SOoOOoo, entonces, We have been working hard here in Durango. Already it has been quite the missionary experience :p Complete with FRIGID showers and getting locked out of our dorms...Its been good. We have been blessing the church here by cleaning some rooms, and ministering to the youth and young adults. It was amuzing to me to see that the young adults here do pretty much the same back home. :)

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!

Loves
Heather :)

No comments: