Ok. I have just fixed my online pictures. I added new ones and organized the old ones. From now on the newest added pics will be the first album you see. So you should go check them out! Just click on My Pics link to the right!
We had a "costume party" last night. It really wasn't a party...it was more like "Ok! Everyone dress up! Ok! Cool. Tell us who you are! Ok. Thats all, thanks for coming!" It was really lame. I am glad I didn't spend too much time or effort on my costume....ha ha. I spent no time on it. They told us to dress up as a favorite actor in a favorite movie or something movie related....I went as a movie extra. They are in every movie and no one ever hardly notices them! But anyway...check out the pics, see the gang of crazies I get to live 24/7 with.
Oh, there's also a couple of pictures from last week in there too. We had a water baptism in our pool. Pretty cool.
:)
2 comments:
you sure are keeping yourself busy!
yeah, costumes. i really want to be that adult that dresses up awesomely but i just can't manage. gah.
hee girl!
nice to see ur new pics and to read.. so amazing i was there with you for a while..
praying for you, missing you..
am in guatamala now, its great!
lots of love xx
Post a Comment