This morning as I was sitting in class, thinking how this guy seems to talk in circles. At least, he repeats himself alot (Or maybe its just that I hear it twice as much with a translator :-P.) And then I was thinking about how everything we have been taught in this DTS so far is stuff I know, or am familiar with. And up to this moment its been kinda frustrating. However, this morning as I was fighting to stay focused I was thinking how I really want to watch one of my alll time favorite movies Anne Of Green Gables. Then I thought, listening to these things I know already is like watching a well known movie. Or watching a favorite movie. In a movie you have seen a lot, there are parts you enjoy much, and parts you can skip. How often do watch the same movie countless times? Why should I become impatient with teachings I have heard before? They are good. They are truth. And like a good movie there are parts that are better than others.
So, I dont know if you followed that train of thought, but it really helped me see things in a different, better light :)
No comments:
Post a Comment