I remember now...one week here in Durango "resting" two weeks in the states (1 wk in Texas, 1 wk in KC), one week back in Durango going out to the camp grounds everyday, two weeks of rest and cleaning the house, and then last week, in-service and another youth camp....yep that's how the summer went. So fast.
I have been singing more with the worship team. It has been somewhat of a challenge. I'm still not as confident in my abilities as I should be I think. But I'm going to keep at it and see what happens.
God has been doing some crazy good stuff around these parts, moving and working and bringing freedom to people's lives like never before.
One Thursday night I had a slumber party with some of the girls from church. It was pretty fun, and relaxing. It's neat to see how God brings people together at the right time.
Here is Grecia, Dulce and me .... like at 4am :-P
Also at the party were Oly and Alejandrina :)
School starts on Monday. My goal is to keep this more up to date (as always) we'll see if I can make that happen!
1 comment:
we were sad not to spend any time with you while you were in town...know you are missed!
Post a Comment