Friday, March 14, 2008

BIG NEWS!!

Hey Everybody!

So I have waited to post anything until I knew for sure what I will be doing this fall...

It is both exciting, and scary to say that this fall I will be teaching in Mexico!!!! I have found a bilingual in Durango, Mexico. I have been offered a fifth grade teaching position. Besides being paid, they provide housing, medical insurance, and language classes!

I am super excited and can hardly believe the adventure I'm about to make. I am happy to have my parents support on this decision, as well. It all seems a bit surreal, and I think I might be crazy :-p

Here is a map of Mexico so you can see where it is I'm going!

If you click on the map you can see it bigger!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay yay yay for big changes and DESTINY!!!!

Jamie said...

Yay yay yay for big changes and DESTINY!!!

laura capello said...

wow, congratulations!

and whoa, that's quite a ways from you're parents! no wonder they are freaking out!